Dermal fillers are used in the beauty industry to promote beautiful, youthful looking skin. Dermal fillers are used to treat a variety of skin issues:
- Adding volume and leveling out the called nasolabial folds or laugh lines (deep wrinkles or skin folds that run from the nose to the mouth)
- Making lips fuller and decreasing the appearance of the small vertical tracks found on the surrounding edges of the lips.
- Augmenting cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness.
- Filling out dips (hollows) under the eye area.
- Filling out scars from issues like acne or chicken pox making them blend evenly with surrounding skin.
- Firming a sagging jawline
Benefits you can receive with this procedure:
- Dermal fillers help the skin to fill in facial wrinkles, restoring a smoother appearance.
- No downtime from work or school- With everyone nowadays so busy chasing life quick lunch period procedures have become the norm. The Dermal Filling procedure can be done in as little as ten minutes depending on how many areas you would like to treat, and the patient is then free to resume their daily activities.
- Using dermal fillers on your lips area can make thin lips fuller making them look sexier and plumper, while also softening the appearance of wrinkles around your mouth.
- Using hyaluronic acid filler injections, you can reshape your nose bridge and tip to improve both your side and frontal profile.The hyaluronic acid filler is a proteoglycan similar to what is already on our skin, eyes, and joints. Hyaluronic Easily reversible, either by dissolution or natural breakdown of the body over months and has been found to be very safe for facial contouring.*
You’d Never Guess Who Used Botox & Fillers
Jennifer Lopez has had some filler help, specifically around her lips. The lips do not look unnaturally full, yet they still look great very natural looking on the skin, and you would never know.
Dermal Fillers Can Reduce the Appearance of Scars
For certain facial scars, dermal fillers can fill in the skin, soften its appearance, and give the impression of unscarred skin. The marks can include various types of acne blemishes like box scars and rolling hill scars which leave deep dents once the acne heals. Dermal fillers step in and fill the ridges in the skin making your skin become and look soft and smooth.
Dermal fillers use your skin cells, or fibroblasts, to form the protein collagen which helps to make your skin plumper and more youthful. Collagen also repairs and restores damaged skin. Skin disorders such as acne scars and wrinkles destroy your skin’s collagen, and dermal fillers help rejuvenate it.
One of the reasons people prefer both dermal fillers and Botox is:
- The injections contain collagen as well as help the body produce more collagen by itself, in the same way, the young skin does. Collagen, therefore, intensifies the youthful effects of dermal fillers and Dysport naturally.
- They are safe and well tolerated, with excellent results to fill the depression associated with scars. They are excellent for volume loss caused by acne scarring.
Did know that you can Lift, straighten, or make the nose more narrow?
Non-Surgical Nose Augmentation, also commonly known as Nose Filler. The best thing about nose fillers is that the results are immediately apparent, even though it is a non-surgical procedure. You do not have to go through the excruciating pain of a nose surgery which by the way feels like you got hit by a truck. Moreover, the procedure requires no downtime, and it is significantly less expensive compared to a surgical nose job. The results are excellent since the appearance is more natural and less plastic stiff looking unless you tell someone you had some work is done on your nose no one will know it will be your secret.
Nose filler varies in how long they can last, depending on whether the filler is permanent, semi-permanent and or temporary. The overall periods can be anywhere between 1 year to 2.5 years and even beyond there are records of fillers staying on for more than half a decade.
More “natural” fillers Radiesse, Juvederm or Restylane, all of which are preferred by doctors and users since they are less problematic and they are more natural and similar to what the body has.
So, in Conclusion, Dermal Fillers; are used in restoring a natural, rested, and more rejuvenated appearance. Dermal Fillers are a lot safer compared to surgery that is more expensive and less natural looking. Dermal Fillers NJ treatments are unique and tailored made to each need at Inspire Med Spa we aim to personalize our procedures to achieve maximum results. So upon evaluation with one of our specialists, we will determine which Dermal Filler is best for you to give you your desired results.
Please visit us at https://inspiremedspa.com/dermal-fillers